Our Pet Dental Care Services
Healthy teeth and gums are directly related to a longer lifespan and fresh breath. Dental disease can lead to pain and discomfort, decreased appetite, and bacterial infections that can spread from the mouth throughout the body. Your pet’s teeth will be evaluated at each exam, and if periodontal disease, tartar, or loose teeth are present, a dental cleaning will be encouraged. Dental prophylaxis will remove the tartar buildup to help restore your pet’s healthy gums and fresh breath.
We Offer Dog & Cat Teeth Cleaning and Dental Exams
Our full dental procedure includes:
- Sonic scaling that removes the glued-on tartar
- Probing along the gums to detect early problem areas and evaluate the level of decay
- Extractions if necessary
What Contributes to Dental Health Problems in Pets?
Diet, genetics, chewing behavior, and preventative care are all factors that contribute to your pet’s dental health.
Signs of dental and oral diseases in dogs and cats:
- Bad breath
- Loose teeth or teeth that are discolored or covered in tartar
- Your pet shies away from you when you touch the mouth area
- Drooling or dropping food
- Bleeding from the mouth
- Loss of appetite or loss of weight
Schedule a Pet Dental Exam Today
Call us or schedule an
Meet with a doctor for
an initial exam.
Put a plan together for